Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Conversations

Tia Dale

I have a Skype session planned for later today with Tia Dale and her students at MassArt in Boston. Tia invited me a few months ago to give a lecture and do a question and answer session with her junior sand seniors in her 3D Seminar class. I'm going to start with a short PowerPoint about my career and then open up the conversation to questions the students have. I'm excited to talk with them. I love casual, yet thoughtful discussions when I can engage with students on this level. It should be fun.

Kristin Beeler


I also just confirmed a lecture at Long Beach City College in Long Beach, CA. I will head there after my talk at the Yuma Art Symposium. Kristin Beeler is the instructor and this will be my second time there. I also gave a lecture in 2008 and I'm looking forward to seeing her again and meeting her students now. This talk will be focused on professional practices so I will detail how I started and grew my business and how I maintain it today. Plus, southern California in February? Nice.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: